About

This summer I'll be setting up a new tank, a 29 gallon with live breeders and driftwood.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I have completed step 1.

Remember how I said I had 2 more things to do to finish this tank? Well, I got the shrimp. But since they are 4 dollars each, only 3. I have 4 more to get, and I will get them another day. These buggers are nasty expensive since the store that sells em knows they are the only stocker in the whole city! Here they are acclimating.
I named them, of course. I did it by color order. This photo here it handy because it shows them in cvolor order. So does the next one. Quirky little shrimp :3
From left to right, Van, Buggie, and Moose City.
Brightest being moose city, dullest being van!

Then, I noticed stupid little Viktor here was determined to eat 'em.  So as soon as they were out of the bag, I would scare him with a chopstick. So, hopefully the shrimp wont let him eat them. Lol. They are not scdared of him, and don't swim away when he comes after them. It worries me.

They seem to really like the rocks, and my mushroom! HURRAH!
P.S- Not so good news, I noticed this right after I let the shrimp out. A worm! I think it's a larvae. It looks and moves like one. Sorry the video goes hay wire after a few seconds. My dumb tripod collapsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment