About

This summer I'll be setting up a new tank, a 29 gallon with live breeders and driftwood.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Do you know what's annoying?

My bowl. I hadn't changed the water since I first got Viktor, so I went about to do a water change. I realized the plants were mostly messed up from the nighttable being shifted around so often, so I re-arranged them. Worst mistake ever. I ended up with a disgusting auqascape, and a half full bowl of cloudy water. Now, I have to dig up the whole tank, and start all over again. Say goodbye to that cycle I worked so hard on!

EDIT: Nevermind! Once the new water I got turned to the right temperature, I put it in the tank. Then, I put the filter back in. It wasn't complete, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I went online for inspiration, and found a tank with gorgeous silver gray rocks in it. I thought, hey, that's what I need! I pulled out some nice rocks I have from my office, and put them in the tank. The water hasn't settled yet of course, but, I really do like it! Much more then it was before too. So, hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment