About

This summer I'll be setting up a new tank, a 29 gallon with live breeders and driftwood.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Say Hullo::

I went to the store I bought Kavi from today and get a refund. Apparently though, Refunding wasn't an option. It was live with a dead fish and a lost 10 bucks, or replace the fish. I didn't want to get another fish so soon though! I wanted to go home, do a couple water changes, consider cycling it, etc. Maybe try new food? Buy from petsmart instead? Point is.. There was no option given. I was forced to buy a new fish. SO picked a gorgeous cellophane betta. He has a yellow thing on the top of his head that in my opinion looks like fungus. And he has some cool dark grey streaks in his tail.
I just put him in the bowl a little while ago. Let's see how he settles in, and pray for him not to die. I named him Spoons. Stupid BUT: w.e 

No comments:

Post a Comment