About

This summer I'll be setting up a new tank, a 29 gallon with live breeders and driftwood.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What? No.

I'm in denial. I am most defiantly in denial. My fish died. No! He didn't.. he couldn't have! I only bought him today around 5' o' clock. I did everything right! I conditioned the water, I gave him proper food and acclimated just fine. So he couldn't be dead! Betta's are supposed to be hardy. You know, hard to kill? So how likely is it that he died after I had him 9 hours? No. It's not likely. So he couldn't possibly be dead! I bet he's just sleeping. Taking a long nap after a stressful day. You know, traveling in a car, being dumped in a bowl? Being fed new foods? I get that. Kavi is probably just tired. Just lying at the bottom of the 2 gal bowl, resting. That's it! Hah! Why would I ever think he's dead anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment