About

This summer I'll be setting up a new tank, a 29 gallon with live breeders and driftwood.

Friday, November 12, 2010

The New Resolve + Cloudy Water

The water in my 3 gal bowl is cloudy! It has been since 2 days ago a bit after I set it up. I don't understand why. My tanks have never gone cloudy on me! Then again... I've only had 3. Technically 4. (The fourth & first technically being the 1 gallon one I broke the first day I had it before I even set it up) I asked my dad, him being my favorite resource for general fish tank info. He said, "...." The dots are there because I cannot quite remember what he said! Brb. I need to go ask again c:

*3 minutes later*
My Dad is sleeping :o
W.e. Point is, it was something about bacteria and cycling and stuff. He said it will blow over soon. IT BETTER!


On another note, I have a new resolve! A goal! To make every, I mean every blog entry accompined w/ @ least 1 photograph.

*Darn. I Just published this, read over it, and realized I ALREADY broke my resolve by not publishing this flog w/ a picture. ^refreshing goal^ After searching for a loop-hoal in my steel cast, I've realized I didn't say an on topic photo. So enjoy c:

No comments:

Post a Comment